Projects + Partnerships
Together, with conscious clients, we’ve achieving winning results.
Village of Rosemont
Municipalities are growing commitments to climate resilience and adaptation, and seeking ways to build awareness and engagement in the community. Establishing the branded “Green For A Reason” program, we developed and managed the associated sustainability strategies for select municipally owned facilities, including the Allstate Arena and Park at Rosemont, educating and influencing over 3.4 Million visitors annually.
- Implemented a custom, industry-leading recycling + composting program resulting in waste savings of $27,000+ in 3 years
- Conducted comprehensive energy and waste audits
- Secured over $100,000 in energy efficiency and recycling grants
- Secured $23,000 in multi-year sustainability sponsorships
- Created Sustainability Guidebook for program maintenance
- Earned national publicity and multiple US-EPA awards
The Park at Rosemont Entertainment District
- Advised construction of facility upgrades and equipment purchases to strengthen waste management infrastructure
- Developed Facility Sustainability Guidebook, Green Procurement Policy, instructional videos and signage
- Embedded the municipality’s environmental guidelines into the training of 1,000+ employees, and the operations of eight large-scale private tenants
- Earned a national US-EPA award
- Led the strategic management and waste prevention of 440+ tons of food, spent grain and recyclables annually
Madison House Presents
Special Event Producers are taking steps to adjust operations in response to elevated environmental concerns of fans and artists. Our Sustainability Program was developed to guide the mindful management of resources and reuse of materials. Streamlining the system and improving engagement and education, we strengthened community partnerships, attracted sustainability sponsors and earned awards.
Electric Forest Festival
- Recycled, reused and donated over 400 tons in 3 years
- Won the US-EPA Region 5 Food Recovery Challenge Award
Implemented our Food Waste Prevention Module in 2018, resulting in 57.6 tons of organics recycled and 14,400 meals donated to a local non-profit foundation helping the mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well-being of teens in need.
Launched a Creative Reuse Program for forest artists and production material reuse / swap / donation, allowing for greater sharing of resources, prompting more creativity, benefiting the local community and reducing waste send to the landfill.
The Burke Group
Many corporations take their Social Responsibility seriously. For this conscious consortium of seven engineering consulting companies, we developed a corporate communication strategy and branding to promote sustainability among staff, clients and the community. Building efficiency is top-notch, the Bike-To-Work program is award-winning, and the multi-faceted, environmentally-beneficial Community Outreach and Resource Recovery programs – lead by the TBGreen Sustainability Committee under the guidance of Bright Beat – have produced tangible and impactful results.
2,000+ bikes sent to children in Lesotho in partnership with Working Bikes
Over 140 cubic yards of recycled and donated goods collected at the annual TBGreen Recycling & Donation event
1,500 pounds of fresh produce harvested in the employee-managed garden in the last eight years
Showcasing impressive everyday resource management practices (reuse, recycling and composting) at the annual Holiday Open House for clients and partners boasts an 85% diversion rate
Seven Generations Ahead has partnered with Bright Beat on multiple grants, and with good reason. Bright Beat exceeded education and outreach targets, surpassed recognition goals, developed valuable communication tools, and tied it all together with detail-oriented project management. Bright Beat comprehensively and consistently delivered.
– Seven Generations Ahead, Senior Program Manager
We recently implemented a composting program in the office and could not have accomplished it without the services of Stephanie from Bright Beat. She was instrumental in setting up an efficient service. Her knowledge of the industry is incredible, as is her strategic vision steering of our Green Team activities.
– Christopher B. Burke Engineering, Department Head
With the assistance of Stephanie Katsaros & Bright Beat, Allstate Arena experienced significant savings in waste hauling expenses, we received valuable energy efficiency grants, sold a green sponsorship and have been recognized in the trades and local media for our "Green for a Reason" campaign. I would recommend Bright Beat's services to any facility or event looking to improve their efficiency, save money and gain recognition in the concert community and beyond.
– Allstate Arena, General Manager
I enjoy events where there is conscious control of waste. Bright Beat allowed us to communicate early with vendors on our goals, to separate waste streams, track and stow the waste as needed, and educated attendees and volunteers.
– The Frederick Law Olmsted Society of Riverside, President
Stephanie Katsaros interviewed about her sustainability strategy implemented at the Grateful Dead 50th Anniversary Fare Thee Well shows at Soldier Field.